Pavilion Appeal Progress
Fundraising efforts are ongoing in our quest to raise £1.5m to build a new pavilion and car park for the club. The club organised a fundraising launch dinner in October 2016, which helped to raise awareness as well as funds. The photos are from that thoroughly enjoyable evening.
As of October 2016, our pledge total stands at over £437k (a figure consisting of pledges, one-off payments, standing orders and Gift Aid), but we obviously need to keep going, as contributions from other fundraising opportunities can only be expected to contribute around £500k, so we still need to find approximately another £500k or so. If you'd like to help, please either complete the standing order form or get in touch with any member of the committee (contact details below). Any committee member would also be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the appeal.
Thanks for your support,
The Pavilion Committee
- Matthew Rees - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Lord - email@example.com
- Nigel Owen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Holland - email@example.com
- Harry Lloyd - firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Hamblin - email@example.com
- William Frewen - firstname.lastname@example.org.