Please see below for the animation of the planned new pavilion:
The current pavilion has been in place since the conclusion of World War II but it is now no longer fit for the multiple stakeholders who use it today. The new proposals seek to create an exemplar pavilion which befits the history and standing of the club and aligns with our vision for the future, whilst respecting the unique landscape setting of Bushy Park. The new building will include;
- 4 changing rooms and umpire changing to ECB standards
- Two social spaces - a bar and a clubroom
- Catering facilities and bar
- A small office and scorer’s box
- Secure storage areas (to replace the existing containers)
- Groundman’s storage space
- A viewing terrace
The new building will be complemented by new landscaping, with new fencing to the perimeter to provide a secure compound which will incorporate the existing nets.
It is proposed that the existing building site and the carpark be returned to grass and the first team pitch boundary extended. A new carpark is proposed in the fenced woodland to the north, accessed from the Clapperstile car park.